I’m working on it: nutritional cleansing, gym membership, yoga classes…
It definitely takes willpower and some initial strength to get up and get going. Hopefully as I make more healthy choices they will become easier.
Using the Isagenix nutritional cleanse system has definitely helped. I became my own best customer! I already eliminated (or at least reduced) a lot of bad choices. Water is my drink of choice. And the added energy helps with the choice to go to the gym.
Visit www.TheNetWorks.org for more blogs, more info about the author, more details about the blog topics, or to become a free member.
Happy 1st Day of Spring! Time to Spring clean your business!
Here are some ideas:
- Organize your contacts: use a simple database such as Excel or Outlook or go all out and use something more complex like Act. You can also scan business cards instead of keeping a hard copy folder.
- Organize your paper files: scan documents and receipts and organize them into easy to find folders. Use a scanner such as Neat Receipts or Neat Desk to help you get organized.
- Update your online profiles: make a list of all sites that your have profiles/ads on and include your user name and password. If you haven’t changed your password lately you can change it. Make sure that your profiles include up to date information and that any ads you have online are still relevant and useful. Don’t forget to update your profile on www.TheNetWorks.org!
- Consider new business opportunities: talk to connections about business opportunitues such as work at home and additional income streams. TheNetWorks Team can help you to decide what opportunity is right for you: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Get inspired! Talk to professional organizations and business connections to get new ideas for your business. Sometimes something as simple as a new logo is all it takes to get you back on track.
- Get out there! Attend some networking events, make new connections, and reconnect with existing ones.
Do you have any ideas for Spring cleaning your business? Let us know!
Read more blogs or post your own on www.TheNetWorks.org (social media for professional networking).
Recently I attended several presentations during Social Media Week. I was so excited to be attending the sessions - not just for the learning potential but also for the networking potential. Boy was I surprised…
I made sure to bring plenty of business cards and flyers marketing my own social media business. I made sure to dress appropriately - professional but approachable. I had my coffee (so I was awake and friendly) and arrived on site ready to make some connections!
Surprise # 1: no one was talking to each other (unless they were talking to people they arrived with). I honestly thought social media week was an excellent opportunity to network and wondered why there wasn’t more networking going on. Everyone was focused on their laptop or ipad or smart phone and not on the people in the same room.
Surprise # 2: conversations were really hard to start and maintain. Most people did not appear approachable. Those that looked somewhat approachable, I approached and tried to start conversations with. Most died out pretty quickly.
I know you must be thinking that I was doing something wrong. And I know - you don’t know me. But those who know me will tell you that I am a pretty social person. I have a lot of friends (real friends - not just FB friends). I have a ton of long term professional connections. I know how to start conversations and I am usually pretty good at keeping one going.
I was pretty disappointed. And I have to say this was not the first time I had noticed that supposedly social people were behaving pretty anti-socially. Is this because we are getting so used to interacting online and via text that we are losing the ability to interact in person? Do we not want to make face-to-face friend requests? Do we not actually want to have conversations?
I certainly hope this isn’t the case. I still appreciate a LOL with a real person sitting next to me.
Read more blogs or post your own on www.TheNetWorks.org.
Three Ways to Eliminate Toxins
Your body is attacked by toxins daily. They’re in the food that we eat, the air that we breathe and the water that we drink. Reduce the harmful effects of these pollutants with one powerful, all-natural elixir that offers three easy ways to cleanse the body of these impurities.
Natural Rich Berry Cleanse for Life® combats the effects of everyday toxins you eat, drink and breathe that affect your body’s natural processes over time.
Available in 32-ounce liquid bottles, convenient 2-ounce grab-and-gobottles and a travel-friendly powder, this detoxifier’s benefits far outweigh anything found on store shelves.
Email email@example.com or visit tnw.isagenix.com for more info!
Appropriate for St Patrick’s Day weekend… and very true!